On Monday classes for all Year Levels within the school will resume. We are looking forward to seeing all of our students back again. I provide the following points for your information:
- If you haven’t been to the school in the past fortnight, please be aware that pick up and drop off are very different now. We are not allowed to have an environment where parents gather on the school grounds before or after school. Parents no longer accompany their children up to the Primary area. Our systems this week worked quite well. We will be applying them again next week.
- In the morning parents are asked to drive into Kiss and Drop and we will be present to direct the students to where they need to go.
- In the afternoon drive into the Kiss and Drop area and follow instructions.
- If you come in late or need to leave early, please ring Reception and let them know.
- Thank-you to all of our parents for the fantastic job they did with this over the course of this week in complying with our instructions. Together we managed a fairly seamless transition to a completely new process!
- Students in Years 3-10 will be returning with books etc. This might include work completed at home that is yet to be submitted. If you need help with heavy bags and the like, please draw our attention to the need to have someone help your child.
- A reminder that we cannot have our drinking taps operating as normal. Students need to bring a water bottle to school. This is now incredibly important.
- If your child is sick, please don’t send them to school. Any child at school with an elevated temperature will be sent home.
- Be aware that your children may experience separation anxiety because of the large amount of time they have had to spend with you. This is not uncommon and if you need help, please wave to us in the morning and we will see if we can help you.
Have a lovely weekend. God Bless