The Spiritual Formation a student experiences here at the College supports them to grow in virtue and to enhance a sense of self and the world through an experience of a traditional Catholic education. Our staff are committed to an education that integrates and celebrates faith, learning and life. They provide religious education and opportunities for spiritual development in an environment that honours the sacred dignity of the individual.
In partnership with the Parish and families, the College supports students to deepen their relationship with Our Lord in the exploration and celebration of a traditional Catholic faith.
The College supports the students in making sense and meaning of their everyday life in light of the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church through:
– Students attending a weekly traditional Latin Mass.
– A special emphasis on teaching a Religious education curriculum based on the traditional Baltimore Catechism.
– Opportunities for spiritual reading and silent, personal prayer, including Eucharistic adoration and confession.
– Class and College prayer – especially liturgical prayer.
– Celebration of the writings and lives of the Saints.
– Preparation and formation to live a rich sacramental life.